Night view of Shioiri Park
Score : 3.1
- Beatiful 3.2
- Access 3
- Amosphere 3
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Shioiri Park
Shioiri Park stretches from north to south along the Sumida River.
The beautifully maintained park has been used as a filming location for numerous TV dramas.
The highlight of the park is the co-starring of the Sky Tree and Shirahige Bridge on the south side.
When the lights are turned on after sunset, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the beautiful scenery.
The lights of the Metropolitan Expressway and passing cars add to the beauty of the night view.
The park also has a 24-hour paid parking lot, making it a good place to stop by on a driving date.
Information about Shioiri Park
|Adress||8 Minami-Senju, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Shioiri Park
View from Shioiri Park
Here are some night view photos taken at Shioiri ParkTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Shioiri Park FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- You can see the illuminated Tokyo Sky Tree and Shirahige Bridge.
- Until what time is the Shirahige Bridge illuminated?
- Shirahige Bridge is illuminated from sunset to 23:00.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.