Night view of Kachidoki Bridge
Score : 3.3
- Beatiful 3
- Access 3
- Amosphere 3
- Little 4
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Kachidoki Bridge
The Kachidoki Bridge was built in 1940, stemming from the victory in the Russo-Japanese War.
After sunset, the bridge begins to light up, presenting a beautiful view until 23:00.
The view from the promenade is also beautiful, with Tokyo-like scenery on both the east and west sides.
In addition to the night view, we recommend visiting Kachidoki Bridge in the morning during the summer season.
The angle from which you can see the Tsukuda Bridge coincides with the position from which the sun rises, so if the conditions are right, you can enjoy a very beautiful view.
Information about Kachidoki Bridge
|Adress||6 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Kachidoki Bridge
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Kachidoki Bridge
Here are some night view photos taken at Kachidoki BridgeTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Kachidoki Bridge FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- On the east side, you can see the Tsukuda Ohashi Bridge and other towers in Tsukishima, and on the west side, you can see the Tsukiji Ohashi Bridge and Tokyo Tower.
- Until what time is the Kachidokibashi Bridge illuminated?
- Kachidoki Bridge is illuminated until 23:00.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.