Night view of Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE
- Beatiful 3
- Access 3.4
- Amosphere 4
- Little 3.5
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE
Tokyo Midtown Yaesu, a commercial facility opening in March 2023, features a café and event space on the fifth floor, as well as the outdoor glass terrace YAESU TERRACE.
While it is a wonderful space where you can spend time while feeling the lush greenery and nature, there are few people and you can enjoy the night view in a relatively calm atmosphere.
At the end of the large windows, the grand roof featuring a large roof with a design motif of a "sail of light" fills the entire field of view.
This is a rare night view spot where you can see the entire view of the Grand Roof, the symbol of Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit, so it is a great place for night view fans.
Information about Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE
|Name||Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE|
|Adress||2-2-1 Yaesu, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
How to get to Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE
View from Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACETokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/6
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- It offers a bird's-eye view of the Grand Roof, the symbol of Tokyo Station's Yaesu Exit.
- Is there a recommended time to visit Tokyo Midtown Yaesu YAESU TERRACE?
- Weekday evenings are recommended. With the lights of the skyscrapers in the Marunouchi area, you can enjoy a well-lit night view.
- Release day：2023/07/17
- Update day：2023/08/13