Night view of Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky
- Beatiful 4
- Access 5
- Amosphere 5
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky
Shibuya Scramble Square will open in 2019. At 229 metres above ground, it is the tallest commercial building in the Shibuya area.
On the 47th and 46th floors are the Shibuya Sky observation facilities, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo.
The attraction of this building is that it offers views of the Shibuya scramble crossing, Tokyo Tower and, on clear days, Mt. The "SKY GALLERY" on the 46th floor is an indoor observation corridor with comfortable seating and a café/bar, perfect for a relaxing night view.
The "SKY STAGE" on the 47th floor is a rooftop observation deck where you can enjoy the night view of the city centre in a sense of freedom.
With elaborate lighting and other features, it is an extraordinary space and recommended for dates.
Buying in advance is recommended if you want to visit around sunset, as the available seats are often only filled by buying online at dusk.
Information about Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky
|Name||Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky|
|Adress||2-24-12, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||10:00 - 22:30 (last admission 21:20)|
|Regular holidays||Open all year round (Rooftop observation deck is closed during inclement weather, etc.) May be closed temporarily for facility inspections, etc.|
200 yen discount for web ticket purchases
How to get to Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky
View from Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya SkyTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Shibuya Scramble Square Observation Deck, Shibuya Sky FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/7
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of view can I see from Shibuya Sky?
- You can see Tokyo Tower, Shibuya's scramble crossing, Shibuya Mark City and Mt.
- Is there any way to reduce the admission fee for Shibuya Sky?
- Advance reservations are available for a discount on the admission fee.
- Shibuya Sky can only be in for 20 minutes?
- There is no limit to the time you can stay, so you can enjoy the night view at your leisure.
- How much is an annual passport for Shibuya Sky?
- Unlimited admission for 5,400 yen per year.
- What is the approximate length of stay at Shibuya Sky?
- The museum is very spacious and has many attractions, as well as a restaurant and a souvenir shop, so 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours would be a good estimate.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- The use of tripods is prohibited on the 47th floor rooftop observation deck, but is allowed on the 46th floor indoor deck. Please enjoy taking photos with good manners.
- Release day：2023/06/24
- Update day：2023/12/05