Night view of Hachitama Spherical Observation Room
Score : 4.1
- Beatiful 5
- Access 3.8
- Amosphere 4
- Little 3.5
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Hachitama Spherical Observation Room
Hachitama is a spherical observation deck located on the 25th floor of Fuji Television's headquarters building.
Visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of the urban nightscape stretching across Tokyo Bay, mainly from Odaiba.
In particular, the illuminated view of the Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower is extremely beautiful.
The floor is not too crowded even on holidays, and the relaxed atmosphere is recommended for dates.
The hours of operation are short (until 6:00 p.m.), so if you want to enjoy the night view, visit during the winter season.
Information about Hachitama Spherical Observation Room
|Name||Hachitama Spherical Observation Room|
|Adress||Fuji Television Network, 25th Floor, 4-8, Daiba 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 135-0091, Japan|
|Business Hours||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Hachitama Spherical Observation Room
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Hachitama Spherical Observation Room
Here are some night view photos taken at Hachitama Spherical Observation RoomTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Hachitama Spherical Observation Room FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What facilities does the Hachitama spherical observation deck have?
- There is a gift store selling program character goods, vending machines, and binoculars.
- What kind of view can I enjoy from the spherical observation deck "Hachitama"?
- Landmarks such as the Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower can be viewed, as well as Mt Fuji.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Although it used to be possible to use a tripod, it is now prohibited to use a tripod. Please enjoy photography with good manners.