Night view of Tokyo Tower, Main Deck
Score : 3.5
- Beatiful 4
- Access 4
- Amosphere 4
- Little 2
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Tokyo Tower, Main Deck
Built in 1958, it was Japan's first real night view observatory.
A reopening was made in 2018 and the name was changed from the Main Observatory to 'Main Deck'.
The city is crowded not only with Japanese but also with many foreign visitors to Japan.
When you get to the viewing platform, be sure to check out the view to the south-west.
This landscape became a hot topic on social networking sites as 'another Tokyo Tower' because of the tower-like shape of Metropolitan Road 301 joining National Highway 1.
Of course, the scenery in other directions is also very attractive.
It is a must-visit night view spot in winter, when the air is clearer.
Incidentally, apart from the main deck, Tokyo Tower also has a top deck from which you can look down on the Tokyo cityscape from a height of 250 metres.
This is also a good place to go if you want to enjoy the night view in peace and quiet, or if you want to enjoy the view from an overwhelming height.
Information about Tokyo Tower, Main Deck
|Name||Tokyo Tower, Main Deck|
|Adress||4-2-8, Shiba Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||9:00~22:30 (last admission 22:00)|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Tokyo Tower, Main Deck
View from Tokyo Tower, Main Deck
Here are some night view photos taken at Tokyo Tower, Main DeckTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Tokyo Tower, Main Deck FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- Is there any way to reduce the admission fee to the Tokyo Tower Observation Deck?
- Advance bookings can be made to discount the entrance fee.
- What is the height of the Tokyo Tower observation deck?
- The main deck is 150 m long and the top deck is 250 m long.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.