Night view of The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
Score : 4.5
- Beatiful 5
- Access 5
- Amosphere 5
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo is conveniently located in Shiba Park in Minato Ward, right next to Tokyo Tower.
Opened in 2005, the 33-story hotel has 603 guest rooms.
The rooms on the tower side of the hotel offer an unobstructed view of the illuminated Tokyo Tower.
Behind the Tokyo Tower are skyscrapers in the direction of Toranomon, offering a view that is truly Tokyo.
The views outside of the tower side are also wonderful, making the hotel a must for those who love night views.
The hotel also has a restaurant, bar, bowling alley, and other facilities.
If you are looking for a luxurious way to experience Tokyo at night, why not stay here?
Information about The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
|Name||The Prince Park Tower Tokyo|
|Adress||4-8-1 Shiba-Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
|Admission Fee||Check room rates at Booking.com|
How to get to The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
View from The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
Here are some night view photos taken at The Prince Park Tower TokyoTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of views can I enjoy from my room at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo?
- You can see Tokyo Tower and skyscrapers in Tokyo.
- When are the check-in and check-out times at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo?
- Check-in time: 03:00 PM / Check-out time: 12:00 PM
- What facilities does The Prince Park Tower Tokyo offer?
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo has a restaurant on site for your dining pleasure.