Night view of Shiba Park
Score : 3.3
- Beatiful 3
- Access 4
- Amosphere 3
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Shiba Park
Shiba Park, opened in 1873, is known as one of the oldest parks in Japan.
It is a night view spot with almost no obstructions to the view and a clear panoramic view of Tokyo Tower.
There are several benches set up in the spacious park and few people, making it ideal for night view viewing.
There are several places around Shiba Park where you can view Tokyo Tower, so why not stop by?
Information about Shiba Park
|Adress||10-17, Shiba-Koen 4-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Shiba Park
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Shiba Park
Here are some night view photos taken at Shiba ParkTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Shiba Park FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- Unobstructed view of the illuminated Tokyo Tower.
- Until what time is Tokyo Tower lit up?
- Tokyo Tower is illuminated from sunset to 24:00.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.