Night view of Shinagawa Season Terrace
- Beatiful 3
- Access 3.4
- Amosphere 4.2
- Little 4
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Shinagawa Season Terrace
Shinagawa Season Terrace, a 144-meter-high skyscraper opened in 2015.
On the second floor, there is a spacious green plaza created based on the concept of an urban oasis, where you can relax and unwind.
The most interesting feature is the artificial pond near the entrance to the plaza. On either side of the pond are rows of illuminated trees, from which you can see Tokyo Tower.
Other areas are also well-lit.
The other areas are also lit with moderately bright footlights, and the atmosphere is very pleasant, making it a good place for a date.
Information about Shinagawa Season Terrace
|Name||Shinagawa Season Terrace|
|Adress||1-2-70 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
How to get to Shinagawa Season Terrace
View from Shinagawa Season Terrace（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Shinagawa Season TerraceTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Shinagawa Season Terrace FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/7
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- You can see Tokyo Tower and skyscrapers in the Shibaura area.
- What are the main dramas in which Shinagawa Season Terrace appears?
- It has been used as a location for "Tokyo Tarareba Musume" and "Runaway is Shameful but Useful.
- Until what time is Tokyo Tower lit up?
- Tokyo Tower is lit up from sunset to 24:00.
- Release day：2023/07/26
- Update day：2023/07/26