Night view of Nishijuken Bridge
Score : 2.9
- Beatiful 3.4
- Access 4
- Amosphere 2
- Little 2
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Nishijuken Bridge
This spot is popular among night view fans for its fantastic water mirror (upside-down Sky Tree) of the Tokyo Sky Tree.
It is recommended to visit when the wind is calm and the surface of the river is not shaking.
Be sure to stop by on your way home from sightseeing around Tokyo Skytree.
Incidentally, to take a souvenir photo of a reflection, a smartphone or other device with an ultra-wide-angle lens is required.
Information about Nishijuken Bridge
|Adress||5-12-16 Narihira, Sumida-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Nishijuken Bridge
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Nishijuken Bridge
Here are some night view photos taken at Nishijuken BridgeTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Nishijuken Bridge FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- The "upside-down Sky Tree" can be seen in the western direction.
- Until what time is the Tokyo Sky Tree lit up?
- It is illuminated from sunset to 24:00.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.