Night view of Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor
Score : 3.4
- Beatiful 3.6
- Access 3.8
- Amosphere 3
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor
Tokyo Solamachi is a commercial facility adjacent to Tokyo Sky Tree.
There is a free observation space in the restaurant area on the 30th and 31st floors that offers a close-up view of Tokyo Sky Tree.
There are many places where you can view the Tokyo Sky Tree, but the observation space where you can view the tree at close range is unique.
The power of the tallest radio tower in Japan up close is worth seeing.
When you visit the Tokyo Sky Tree Observation Deck, Sumida Aquarium, or Tokyo Solamachi, be sure to stop by.
Information about Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor
|Name||Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor|
|Adress||1-2, Oshiage 1-chome, Sumida-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11:00 - 23:00|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor
View from Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor
Here are some night view photos taken at Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation FloorTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Tokyo Skytree East Tower Observation Floor FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What floor is the observation deck located on?
- The observation floor is on the 30th floor.
- Until what time is the Tokyo Skytree lit up?
- Sky Tree lighting hours are from sunset to 24:00.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.