Night view of Shirahige Bridge
Score : 2.9
- Beatiful 3
- Access 2.5
- Amosphere 3
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Shirahige Bridge
The 168-meter-long Shirahige Bridge with its beautiful center arch.
With the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, the bridge is now lit up and has become a new night view spot.
The white lights, as the name suggests, are in effect from sunset until 23:00.
An unobstructed view of the Tokyo Sky Tree is possible from the bridge.
It is also close to night view spots such as Zuiko Bridge and Shioiri Park, so why not visit them when you visit the neighborhood?
Information about Shirahige Bridge
|Adress||2 Tsutsumidori, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 2 Hashiba, Taito-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Shirahige Bridge
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Shirahige Bridge
Here are some night view photos taken at Shirahige BridgeTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Shirahige Bridge FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- From the bridge, you can see the illuminated Tokyo Sky Tree.
- Until what time is the Shirahige Bridge illuminated?
- The Shirahige Bridge is illuminated from sunset to 23:00.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not prohibited. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.