Night view of Sakurabashi Bridge
Score : 3
- Beatiful 3
- Access 2
- Amosphere 4
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Sakurabashi Bridge
The Sakurabashi Bridge is characterized by its shape like the letter X.
It is the only pedestrian-only bridge on the Sumida River connecting Sumida and Taito wards, and is illuminated at night.
From the bridge, visitors can enjoy an unobstructed view of the Tokyo Sky Tree.
In spring, cherry blossoms bloom on both banks of the river, attracting many people to cross the bridge.
Access by train is not great, but there are plenty of parking lots nearby, so why not visit on a driving date during the spring season?
Information about Sakurabashi Bridge
|Adress||5-1-1 Mukojima, Sumida-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Sakurabashi Bridge
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Sakurabashi Bridge
Here are some night view photos taken at Sakurabashi BridgeTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Sakurabashi Bridge FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- From the bridge, you can see the illuminated Tokyo Sky Tree. In spring, cherry blossoms are in full bloom on both banks of the bridge.
- Until what time is the Sakurabashi Bridge illuminated?
- It is illuminated from sunset to 23:00.
- Until what time is the Tokyo Sky Tree lit up?
- Lights are on from sunset until 24:00.