Night view of Tokyo Station Square
- Beatiful 4
- Access 5
- Amosphere 4
- Little 2
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Tokyo Station Square
Tokyo Station Square was fully opened in December 2017 after three years of development since 2014.
It features an up-close view of the illuminated Tokyo Station building, and is a popular night view spot where you can see people taking commemorative photos with their smartphones and cameras anytime you visit.
There are also benches in the plaza, so you can take your time and enjoy the view of Tokyo's entrance.
Be sure to stop by on your way home from work or sightseeing.
Tokyo Station Square also hosts an annual illumination event called "Tokyo Michi Terrace" from Christmas through the end of the year.
It is a great way to see Tokyo Station in a different light.
Information about Tokyo Station Square
|Name||Tokyo Station Square|
|Adress||1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||open all day|
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Tokyo Station Square
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Tokyo Station Square（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Tokyo Station SquareTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Tokyo Station Square FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/6
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- Where is the nearest exit to Marunouchi Station Square?
- Marunouchi Central Exit.
- Until what time does Tokyo Station light up?
- The lighting is from sunset to 9:00 p.m.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not allowed. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.
- Release day：2023/01/21
- Update day：2023/08/10