Night view of Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor
- Beatiful 4
- Access 5
- Amosphere 4
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor
The Shin-Marunouchi Building was completed in 2007 and boasts a height of 198 meters.
The Marunouchi House (restaurant floor) on the 7th floor has an outdoor terrace where visitors can enjoy an overall view of the Tokyo Station Building.
The 335-meter-long Tokyo Station Building is very powerful and impressive.
The terrace is also a calm space in harmony with greenery, so it is a recommended spot for a date or other time when you want to relax and enjoy the night view.
In addition, the use of tripods is prohibited, so please be careful when taking pictures.
This is a good place to take pictures.
Information about Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor
|Name||Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor|
|Adress||1-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Regular holidays||January 1 and legal inspection days|
How to get to Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor
|By Car||None (use a nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floorTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Marunouchi House, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7th floor FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/6
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What floor is the observation deck in Shin-Marunouchi Building?
- It is located outside the restaurant floor on the 7th floor.
- Until what time does Tokyo Station light up?
- The hours are from sunset to 9:00 p.m.
- Is it possible to use a tripod for night photography?
- Using a tripod is prohibited. Please enjoy photography with good manners.
- Release day：2023/07/24
- Update day：2023/07/24