Night view of Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor
- Beatiful 4.5
- Access 4.8
- Amosphere 3.5
- Little 4
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor
The Marunouchi Building, a 36-storey complex, was rebuilt in 2002.
Take the lift for the upper floors to the restaurant area on the 35th floor, where you will find an impressive observation area with large glass windows.
The National Diet building in Nagatacho and the outer gardens of the Imperial Palace are lit up.
The lights of skyscrapers in the direction of Kasumigaseki and Toranomon line the skyline.
Fuji can also be seen when the air is clear.
Fuji. For a free night view spot, it offers a very high level of scenic beauty.
In particular, there is no other place where you can get a bird's eye view of the illuminated Diet building, which is very valuable.
It is a wonderful place to enjoy the typical Tokyo scenery, so why not visit it on your way home from your errands in the Tokyo Station area?
In addition, there is an observation deck on the 5th floor of the same building that offers a view of Tokyo Station, so a visit as a set is recommended.
Information about Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor
|Name||Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor|
|Adress||2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||Weekdays and Saturdays until 23:00 / Sundays and holidays until 22:00
*In case of consecutive holidays, only the last day of the week will be open on Sundays and holidays.
How to get to Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor
|By Car||None (use nearby toll parking lot)|
View from Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation FloorTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Marunouchi Building, 35th Floor Observation Floor FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/7
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- How can I access the observation deck in the Marunouchi Building?
- It is accessible via a dedicated elevator on the 35th and 36th floors.
- What kind of view can I enjoy from the observation floor on the 35th floor of the Marunouchi Building?
- You can see skyscrapers in the direction of Kasumigaseki and Mt.
- Until what time is the National Diet Building illuminated?
- Lights are on from sunset to 20:00.
- Is it possible to take pictures using a tripod?
- The use of tripods is not prohibited. Please enjoy photography with good manners.
- Release day：2023/06/24
- Update day：2023/11/28