Night view of Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower
- Beatiful 3
- Access 3
- Amosphere 3.5
- Little 3
Today's beautiful night view time
16:28 ~ 16:58
Visit Report of Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower
The Tokyo International Forum, with its unique shape, rises in front of Yurakucho Station.
The 207-meter-long, 60-meter-high building soars to the ceiling.
The 207-meter-long, 60-meter-high building is vaulted to the ceiling, with a ramp leading to the top floor. The spaceship-like interior is very photogenic and is sure to be a hit on social networking sites.
The museum is frequently used as a location for portrait photo shoots, and when you visit, you will see many people with cameras and models.
There is a lounge at the northernmost end of the 7th floor, the top floor of the glass building, and if you approach the all-glass windows, you can see the cityscape around Tokyo Station.
It is open until late and free to enter.
Information about Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower
|Name||Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower|
|Adress||3-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||7：00 ~ 23：30|
How to get to Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower
View from Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower（Photo List）
Here are some night view photos taken at Tokyo International Forum, Glass TowerTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Tokyo International Forum, Glass Tower FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 12/7
- The 30-minute period from 16:28 ~ 16:58 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- What kind of night view can I enjoy?
- You can see the cityscape and train views around Tokyo Station.
- On what floor is the observation floor of the Tokyo International Forum located?
- It is located on the northernmost of the top seven floors.
- Who designed the Tokyo International Forum glass?
- It was designed by American architect Rafael Vignoli.
- Release day：2023/07/25
- Update day：2023/07/25