Night view of Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck
Score : 3.6
- Beatiful 3.5
- Access 5
- Amosphere 4
- Little 2
Today's beautiful night view time
18:50 ~ 19:20
Visit Report Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck
The Marunouchi Building (Marunouchi Building), a 36-story complex, was rebuilt in 2002.
The observation space on the 5th floor offers a view of Tokyo Station, KITTE, and other landmarks with a total length of approximately 335 meters.
Although it is a small observation space, it is a night view spot where you can enjoy beautiful scenery in a relaxed atmosphere.
It is recommended to drop by casually on a date or during shopping.
Please note that the use of tripods is prohibited.
Incidentally, the building also has an observation space on the 35th floor where you can enjoy the view toward Kasumigaseki, so be sure to visit there as well.
Information about Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck
|Name||Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck|
|Adress||4-1 Marunouchi 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours|| 11:00-20:00
*Terrace may be closed in case of rain, strong winds, or other building circumstances.
|Regular holidays||No regular holidays|
How to get to Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck
View from Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck
Here are some night view photos taken at Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation DeckTokyo Station.
（Tap to enlarge the photo）
Marunouchi Building, 5th Floor Observation Deck FAQ
- What is the recommended time for night viewing on 5/30
- The 30-minute period from 18:50 ~ 19:20 is the twilight time when the night view is most beautiful.
- Is the atmosphere of the night view spot suitable for dates?
- The place has a nice atmosphere and is recommended for dates.
- Until what time does Tokyo Station light up?
- The hours are from sunset to 9:00 p.m.
- Can I use a tripod to take night shots?
- Using a tripod is not allowed. Please enjoy shooting with good manners.